Hair extensions application courses
In 2019 we created the MLH Academy, a top-class training centre that gives attendees the chance to learn all the application techniques and secrets of the world of wigs and extensions.
The courses are limited in number and take place in exclusive locations; this guarantees the best professional training and is a stimulus to creativity
Our Academy is a benchmark for the market, both in terms of the high level of skills that participants can acquire, and in terms of the unique expertise of our instructors.
“The more we know, the faster we learn new things.” José-Marie Griffiths
The Miss Luxury Hair Academy gives hair stylists the skills, expertise, and experience they need, allowing them to work independently and at an advanced level, advising clients on wigs and extensions as well as applying them.
• Maximum results and drastic cost reduction. You will learn to carry out and manage the individual techniques independently, to meet your clients’ requirements: from length to volume, maximising results, fostering specific expertise in-house, and knowing how to understand, evaluate and manage all the various elements, from selecting the best technique based on the type of hair, to the use of the most suitable tools.
• Proper management of suppliers. The more knowledge you have on the subject, the more competently you can analyse results, understand any problems that arise, find the right solution, manage the suppliers involved by choosing the ones that are most suitable, and understand critical issues, grasping their importance.
Miss Luxury Hair training courses
• Advanced course for the application, cutting, colouring, and maintenance of wigs: advanced application techniques, head measurement, illustration of the various options available on the market, hair quality, the tools needed for application, fashion effects, maintenance and durability.
• Advanced course for the application, cutting, colouring and maintenance of weave extensions and the Brazilian extension technique: advanced techniques for correct positioning, how to weave (the base upon which extensions are applied), sewing techniques, the tools required for application, hair quality, fashion effects, maintenance and durability.
• Advanced course for the application and maintenance of keratin extensions, micro ring extensions, and tape-in extensions: advanced techniques for correct positioning, the tools needed for application, hair quality, maintenance and durability.
• Advanced course for hair weaving techniques: from basic weaving techniques to more advanced ones. This course aims to apply specific knowledge of weaving to achieve results ranging from the most classic looks to the most technical and creative.